To Apply to this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Momentum takes a people-centric approach to design-build, starting with our own team. We live our values—Humility, Drive, and Fun—and prize collaboration in the office and on site. We make an impact by helping credit unions and community banks thrive through high-performing buildings and stronger communities. And we’re looking for an experienced Site Superintendent to join our team.
Make an Impact
You will be responsible for the on-site management of projects around the country, ranging from $500k to $20 million. You’ll play a key role on the team throughout the design-build process and work closely with clients, project managers and engineers, field personnel, subcontractors, design professionals, and vendors from day one. As the face of Momentum on the project site, your interactions and decisions will be integral to building strong client relationships and driving new business opportunities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Momentum is based in Seattle, WA and delivers projects around the US. This position requires travel to and location at project sites for extended durations. Candidates are not required to reside in the Seattle area.
- 7-10 years’ experience, with field supervision of multimillion-dollar commercial/industrial construction projects. Experience with LEED and design-build a plus.
- Strong background in site logistics and sequencing planning, look-ahead scheduling, managing safety and quality programs, and subcontractor management.
- Procurement experience in negotiated and hard bid contract environments preferred.
- Experience coordinating with the owner’s forces for integrated communication, furniture, fixture and equipment (FF&E) experience a plus.
- Experience with current construction management tools and platforms, such as Procore, Bluebeam, and Smartsheet.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to ensure client satisfaction required.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and exceptional benefits, including fully subsidized healthcare with health, dental, and vision coverage; performance incentives; and three weeks of paid vacation.
- Generous, flexible travel benefits to visit family or have family visit while working onsite.
- The freedom and advantages of a smaller company, with more autonomy and less bureaucracy.
- A collaborative process that leads to strong client relationships and meaningful involvement throughout all stages of design and build.
Momentum is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer.