Momentum serves purpose-driven partners nationwide, helping them grow their businesses through high-performing buildings. We’re a team that delivers better projects and better relationships through design-build, and for our community-based partners, the facilities we build matter. Our team members matter too.
We’re not a giant firm with a huge staff of people making their way through the system. When you work with Momentum, you’re doing the real work – whether it’s interior design, supervising construction trades, or managing projects. We have a fun and engaging workplace where our employees thrive in a collaborative environment, and while we work hard towards delivering great projects for our clients we try not to take ourselves too seriously. If joining a driven and fun-loving team sounds like the kind of change you need, then we should talk.
Here are a few other reasons our team members think Momentum is a great place to work:
- True work-life balance in an exciting and easy to access downtown Seattle location.
- Competitive salary and benefits including performance incentives and great healthcare.
- Investment in staff learning, career development and industry thought-leadership.
- The small-business benefits of lower bureaucratic friction with greater decision-making power.
- We have great relationships with our clients and have an impact on the success of their businesses.
Please submit your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Momentum Inc. is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer. Momentum provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.