To Apply to this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Momentum is seeking an experienced Construction Site Superintendent to join our growing team. As a Site Superintendent, you will be responsible for the on-site management of design-build projects around the country ranging from $500k to $20 million in size. You will be a key player of the team, from the pre-construction stage where you will provide such insights as logistics planning, through construction and occupancy where safety, quality, and coordination will be your primary concern. All along the way you’ll interact directly with clients, project managers and engineers, field personnel, subcontractors, design team professionals, and vendors. As the face of Momentum on the project site, your interactions and decisions will help grow long term client value and drive new business opportunities.
Momentum is based in Seattle, WA and delivers projects around the US. This position requires travel to and location at project sites for extended durations. Candidates are not required to reside in the Seattle area to be considered for this position.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 7-10 years’ experience with field supervision of multimillion dollar commercial/industrial building construction projects. Experience with design-build project delivery is a plus.
- Strong background in site logistics and sequencing planning, look-ahead scheduling, managing safety and quality programs, and subcontractor management required.
- Procurement experience in both negotiated and hard bid contract environments desired.
- Experience coordinating with the owner’s forces for integrated communication, furniture, fixture and equipment (FF&E) experience a plus.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills required.
- Experience with the latest construction management tools and platforms, such as Procore, Bluebeam, and Smartsheet is preferred.
- Experience with LEED projects is a plus.
- Interpersonal skills to drive repeat and referral business through client satisfaction is a must.
Want to learn more? Download a PDF of the detailed role description: Superintendent Role Description
Equal Employment Opportunity
Momentum Inc. is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer. Momentum provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.