Apply now on Indeed
Location Note: This is a traveling role, but we’re looking for candidates living on the West Coast.
This job is centered on the West Coast. The current project that the applicant will be assigned to is in Portland, but the role will also include travel to different job sites in the region.
At Momentum, we design and build spaces where people love to work and visit. We’re a team that delivers better projects and better relationships through collaborative project delivery, and for our community-based partners, the facilities we build matter. Our team members matter too. If joining a driven and fun-loving team sounds like the kind of change you need, let’s talk.
Momentum is seeking an experienced Construction Site Superintendent to join our growing team. As a Site Superintendent, you will be responsible for the on-site management of design-build projects around the country ranging from $500k to $20 million in size. You will be a key player of the team, from the preconstruction stage where you will provide such insights as logistics planning, through construction and occupancy where safety, quality, and coordination will be your primary concern. All along the way you’ll interact directly with clients, project managers and engineers, field personnel, subcontractors, design team professionals, and vendors. As the face of Momentum on the project site, your interactions and decisions will help grow long term client value and drive new business opportunities.
Momentum is based in Seattle, WA and delivers projects around the US. This position requires travel to and location at project sites for extended durations. Candidates are not required to reside in the Seattle area to be considered for this position.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 7-10 years’ experience with field supervision of multimillion dollar commercial/industrial building construction projects. Experience with design-build project delivery is a plus.
- Strong background in site logistics and sequencing planning, look-ahead scheduling, managing safety and quality programs, and subcontractor management required.
- Procurement experience in both negotiated and hard bid contract environments desired.
- Experience coordinating with the owner’s forces for integrated communication, furniture, fixture and equipment (FF&E) experience a plus.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills required.
- Experience with the latest construction management tools and platforms, such as Procore, Bluebeam, and Smartsheet is preferred.
- Experience with LEED projects is a plus.
- Interpersonal skills to drive repeat and referral business through client satisfaction is a must.
Momentum offers competitive wages and benefits including:
- Salary range: $115,000 to $130,000
- Fully paid, low deductible medical/vision/dental plan
- 15 days PTO to start
- 10 paid holidays
- 3% 401K employer contribution
- Long term disability insurance
- Orca transit card
- Discretionary performance bonuses
We’re a small business with a fun and engaging team. Our employees thrive in a collaborative environment, and while we work hard towards delivering great projects for our clients we try not to take ourselves too seriously. Here are a few other reasons we think Momentum is a great place to work:
- True work-life balance
- Competitive salary and benefits including performance incentives and great healthcare.
- Investment in staff learning and career development.
- The small-business benefits of lower bureaucratic friction with greater decision-making power.
- We have great relationships with our clients and have an impact on the success of their businesses.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Momentum Inc. is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer. Momentum provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply now on Indeed