Momentum is seeking a Contracts Administrator to join our growing Seattle, WA office. As a Contracts Administrator, you will be responsible for ensuring that contractual compliance is being met with the use of cloud-based ERP systems.
This is a high-impact role that will have you mitigating cost and schedule overrun risks. Your responsibilities will also include project billing, information requests, and managing a vendor database within Procore, as well as maintain project data within an automated Smartsheet. The role also includes other project, office, and accounting support tasks. You will work in collaboration with the construction team and report to the Director of Construction.
This is an hourly role requiring 24-32 hours per week. Pay is $23-$28 per hour. This is an in-person position that will be based out of Momentum’s headquarters in Seattle, WA. This is not a remote position. Hours can be flexible.
Full benefits package, 401K, and PTO.
- 2-3 years’ experience in office administration or management with some construction knowledge/experience is preferred.
- A working knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and MS Project) is required.
- Previous construction cost accounting or administration experience is preferred.
- Experience using a project delivery platform such as Procore or an Accounting ERP system such as Sage is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Smartsheet, Blue Beam, Box, DocuSign, Procore, or Sage is a bonus.
- Proficiency in English language with excellent communication written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills and an aptitude for customer service.
Momentum, Inc is an integrated design-build partner that takes a people-centric approach to helping purpose-driven organizations achieve their goals through high-performing buildings. The way we see it, a building cannot be successful unless it’s truly meeting the needs of the people who will use it. We use a strategic, collaborative approach to deliver brand-inspired buildings that reflect communities and strengthen connections, where people love to work, learn, and visit.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Momentum Inc. is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer. Momentum provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.