Apply now on Indeed
Momentum is seeking two experienced Construction Project Managers to join our growing Seattle, WA office. As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the management of design-build projects ranging from $1 million to $30 million in size. You will be a key player of the team, from pre-construction until your clients move into their new building.
Want to build great relationships and exceptional buildings? Do you thrive with autonomy and responsibility? As a project manager, you will lead your project through open communication, collaborate with clients, mentor project engineers, and integrate your knowledge of commercial construction technologies. Ultimately, you’ll be accountable for successful project delivery.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Mid Career Role: 5+ Years of Construction Project Management is required.
- Senior Role: 8+ years experience with Construction Project Management of ground-up construction commercial building projects is required.
- 4-year degree in construction management, engineering or architecture, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Candidate must have a strong background in preconstruction process, planning, and design phase management and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience working directly with owners/clients preferred.
- Experience with cloud-based productivity tools that support distributed teamwork. We use ProCore, BlueBeam, Box and SmartSheet.
- Experience with LEED projects. LEED professional accreditation preferred, but not required.
- Position is located in Seattle, WA and requires in-person attendance at the Momentum office. We offer the flexibility to work from home up to one day per week.
- Position will include frequent regional and/or national travel.
We’re a small business with a fun and engaging team. Our employees thrive in a collaborative environment, and while we work hard towards delivering great projects for our clients we try not to take ourselves too seriously. Here are a few other reasons we think Momentum is a great place to work:
- True work-life balance.
- Competitive salary and benefits including performance incentives and fully-paid healthcare.
- Investment in staff learning and career development.
- The small-business benefits of lower bureaucratic friction with greater decision-making power.
- We have great relationships with our clients and have an impact on the success of their businesses.
Momentum offers competitive wages and benefits including:
- Salary Range is $120,000 – $150,000 per year
- Fully paid, low deductible medical/vision/dental plan
- 15 days PTO to start
- 9 paid holidays
- 3% 401K employer contribution
- Long term disability insurance
- Orca transit card
- Discretionary performance bonuses
Equal Employment Opportunity
Momentum Inc. is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer. Momentum provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply now on Indeed