Momentum is seeking an experienced Construction Project Manager to join our growing Seattle, WA office. As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the management of design-build projects ranging from $500k to $20 million in size. You will be a key player of the team, from the development of a facility strategy until your partners move in to their new building.
Want to build great relationships and exceptional buildings? Do you thrive with autonomy and responsibility? As a project manager, you will lead your project through open communication. You’ll collaborate with clients, mentor project engineers, and integrate your knowledge of commercial construction technologies. Ultimately, you’ll be accountable for successful project delivery.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5-10 years’ experience with Construction Project Management of commercial buildings ranging in size between $1 million to $20 million in total project value.
- 4-year degree in construction management, engineering or architecture, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Candidate must have a strong background in preconstruction process, planning, and design phase management and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Client facing experience including coordinating the owner’s forces to integrate installation of technology, furniture, fixtures and equipment.
- Experience with cloud-based productivity tools that support distributed teamwork. We use ProCore, BlueBeam, Box and SmartSheet.
- Experience with LEED projects. LEED professional accreditation preferred, but not required.
- Position will include frequent regional and/or national travel.
Want to learn more? Download a PDF of the detailed role description: Project Manager Role Description
Equal Employment Opportunity
Momentum Inc. is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer. Momentum provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.