Momentum, Inc is the only integrated design-build partner that takes a people-centric approach to helping purpose-driven organizations achieve their goals through high-performing buildings. The way we see it, a building cannot be successful unless it’s truly meeting the needs of the people who will use it. We use a strategic, collaborative approach to deliver brand-inspired buildings that reflect communities and strengthen connections, where people love to work, learn, and visit.
We are seeking a mid-level interior designer to join our team in our Seattle office. Working directly under the Design Director, the Interior Designer’s primary purpose is to lead interior design concept development, create design intent document packages, collaborate with architectural and other design team members, specify and detail FF&E packages, and maintain design intent through project execution.
Want to build great relationships and exceptional buildings? Do you thrive with autonomy and responsibility? Do you want to develop your skills and experience in the design-build industry? As a Momentum interior designer, you’ll collaborate with team partners and industry professionals, and integrate your knowledge of creative solutions and technical expertise. Ultimately, you’ll be a key contributor to a successful project delivery.
- 4 – 7 years post-graduation experience in commercial interior design; corporate workplace, retail, banking, or higher education experience considered a plus.
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in interior design from a CIDA accredited school or related education equivalent.
- Proficient in AutoCad, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Experience in Revit, Enscape, Bluebeam, Smartsheet, and virtual reality video production considered a plus.
- Position will require some regional and/or national overnight travel. Applicant should be able and willing to travel up to 20% of the time throughout the United States. Position will be based in Seattle, WA.
- LEED or WELL professional accreditation preferred.
- Valid driver’s license
- Authorized to work permanently in the United States.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Momentum Inc. is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer. Momentum provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.