Want to build great relationships and exceptional buildings? Do you thrive with autonomy and responsibility? Do you want to develop your skills and experience in the construction industry? As a Momentum project engineer, you’ll collaborate with team partners and industry professionals, and integrate your knowledge of commercial construction technologies. Ultimately, you’ll be a key contributor to a successful project delivery.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1-3 years’ experience supporting construction project management of commercial building projects.
- 4-year degree in construction management, engineering or architecture, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A background in procurements, contracts, documentation control, project closeout, and experience supporting multiple projects simultaneously.
- Skills in project team communication, document exchange, schedule development and adherence, and sequencing.
- Experience with cloud-based productivity tools that support distributed teamwork. We use ProCore, BlueBeam, Box and SmartSheet.
- Experience with LEED projects. LEED professional accreditation preferred.
- Position will require regional and/or national overnight travel. The role is primarily based out of our Seattle office.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Momentum Inc. is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer. Momentum provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.