To Apply to this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Momentum is seeking an experienced Construction Project Engineer to join our growing Seattle, WA office. As a Project Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting the management of design-build projects ranging from $500k to $20 million in size. You will be a key player on the team, from the procurement phase until your clients move into their new building. Working closely with Construction Project Managers, you will be delegated areas of responsibility where you will contribute to the team’s successful project execution and build your own expertise through engagement with a broad range of project activities and phases.
Want to build great relationships and exceptional buildings? Do you thrive with autonomy and responsibility? Do you want to develop your skills and experience in the construction industry? As a Momentum construction project engineer, you’ll collaborate with team partners and industry professionals, and integrate your knowledge of commercial construction technologies. Ultimately, you’ll be a key contributor to a successful project delivery.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1-3 years’ experience supporting construction project management of commercial building projects.
- 4-year degree in construction management, engineering or architecture, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A background in procurements, contracts, documentation control, project closeout, and experience supporting multiple projects simultaneously.
- Skills in project team communication, document exchange, schedule development and adherence, and sequencing.
- Experience with cloud-based productivity tools that support distributed teamwork. We use ProCore, BlueBeam, Box and SmartSheet.
- Experience with LEED projects. LEED professional accreditation preferred.
- Position will require regional and/or national overnight travel.
Want to learn more? Download a PDF of the detailed role description: Project Engineer Role Description
Equal Employment Opportunity
Momentum Inc. is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer. Momentum provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.