Join the team that puts community first, in and out of the office.
Momentum takes a people-centric approach to design-build, starting with our own team. We prize collaboration and community, in the office and on site. We believe that strong relationships lead to better projects and stronger communities. We build our process around people, with open communication and opportunities for everyone to contribute ideas and make an impact.
Momentum offers the opportunity to experience a project from start to finish, and opportunities to take on more responsibilities. You can have your voice heard in the design phase and have client contact throughout the project, from day one.”
Our values are Humility, Drive, and Fun, and we live them daily. We all embrace opportunities to learn, teach, and grow. We work hard to exceed expectations, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously.
We asked our team members why they love working at Momentum. Here are a few highlights:
- Real work-life balance in a positive, collaborative environment.
- Vibrant, easy-access location in the heart of downtown Seattle, with cafes, food trucks, and the Westlake light rail station just steps away.
- Competitive salary and exceptional benefits, including fully employer-subsidized healthcare with health, dental, and vision coverage; performance incentives; three weeks of paid vacation, and a free ORCA card.
- Ongoing investments in staff learning, career development, and industry thought leadership on community-oriented topics including community banking, sustainability, and wellness-focused workplace design.
- The freedom and advantages of a smaller company, with more autonomy and less bureaucracy.
- A collaborative process that leads to strong client relationships and meaningful involvement throughout all stages of design and build.
- The opportunity to make a difference for purpose-driven organizations like credit unions and community banks.
I like that credit unions are nonprofit, that they focus on mission. They are doing good in their communities; it’s not only about money.”
If joining a humble, driven, fun-loving team sounds like the kind of change you need, let’s talk! Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Momentum Inc. is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer.